Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Download My Pictures 3D Album for Windows

Download My Pictures 3D Album for Windows

Download My Pictures 3D Album 0.96 For Windows

With My Pictures 3D Album you will be able to place photographs in various 3D environments. Download My Pictures 3D Album and view your images in a gallery

My Pictures 3D Album is a simple application with which you will be able to place your photos in several virtual environments. For example, you will be able to create a presentation of your images as if they were part of an exhibit in an art gallery, hanging on the wall. By means of the mouse, you will be able to move around the different rooms and see the images from different angles.

After installing the application, you can choose between one of the 3D environments available in the application. My Pictures 3D Album will allow you to place your photos, in the places that are ready for them, in the different environments. You will only have to select the images and the place where you want to hang them. To be able to fit them in these places, you can crop them, shrink them or adapt them. What's more, you can also rotate them.

My Pictures 3D Album For Windows Details

  • Name : My Pictures 3D Album
  • Size: 17.7 MB 
  • Operating System : Windows
  • Current Version: 0.96
  • License : FREE 

Once you have created your galleries, you can export them in different manners: add them to the My Picture 3D Album gallery to see them as a screensaver or save them as an EXE file that doesn't require the application to be viewed.

Once you have created your galleries, you can export them in different manners: add them to the My Picture 3D Album gallery to see them as a screensaver or save them as an EXE file that doesn't require the application to be viewed.

If you're looking for the latest version of My Pictures 3D Album for Windows, You have come to the right place. You can download My Pictures 3D Album for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 comments: